Dr Alison De Souza has completed subspecialty training in Urogynaecology and is able help with assessment and management of urinary incontinence including stress incontinence.
Alison can also help with pelvic floor dysfunction including prolapse, recurrent urinary tract infections, bowel dysfunction and sexual dysfunction where related to pelvic floor.
Dr De Souza may organise urodynamic studies as a means of assessing pelvic floor function. Management of incontinence or prolapse may be as simple as use of a pessary, or may require surgery which sometimes may be minimally invasive.
Urogynaecology Services include:
- Urinary Incontinence assessment and management including stress incontinence management
- Prolapse assessment and management
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Minimally invasive surgery for Urinary incontinence
- Recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Bowel dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunctions related to the pelvic floor