Frequently Asked Questions
Your medical records are handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. We uphold strict confidentiality requirements regarding your medical records in accordance with privacy laws. The contents of your medical file will not be released without your signed consent.
Unfortunately not. You will receive a rebate from Medicare, which can be claimed on the day.
Unfortunately not. We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept American Express or Diners Card.
Yes, please still attend.
Contact the rooms for further information if you are attending for colposcopy.
- Your Medicare and any Private health insurance information
- All Ultrasound reports and blood test results from your local doctor or referring physician
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- Please come 15 minutes earlier for your appointment to allow time for paperwork.