Infertility / Fertility
Our gynaecologists are able to provide advice regarding general fertility issues and help with ovulation induction with clomiphene.
Dr Karen Paice, in particular, is associated with Melbourne IVF. Karen can provide consultations for more specific fertility issues. These might include ovulation induction with FSH injections, Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI) or IVF; including egg freezing, donor sperm and ICSI. Dr Paice can also help with cancer fertility preservation for both men and women. Karen works in specialist clinics which deal with fertility issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis and fibroids. Laparoscopy may be required in some cases. Karen can also provide advice about advanced embryo selection and pre-implantation diagnosis.
Infertility / Fertility Services include:
- Melbourne IVF
- Ovulation induction (Clomid, FSH injections)
- Egg Freezing
- Donor sperm
- Cancer fertility preservation
- Fertility preservation for men
- Fertility and endometriosis and fibroid care
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Advanced Embryo Selection
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)